I suggest you ...

Hello, I've spent a year with this app and have bought everything there is to buy. My baby, Beverly, hasn't grown since she was a toddler

I was just hoping you'd make an extension and hopefully, get my baby to grow up. I'm probably the biggest player on this game and a small change would be nice. I'm happy to buy more things as I've saved a large amount of points now. Thank you for listening

- BabyAdopterDieHardFan
Xx

325 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FA LLON commented  · 

Thank you for telling them that because I haven't been able to get to my votes so I can't vote but then you posted this and saved me so much time so thank you and God bless

• Mari Gurl commented  · 

How do u get points, ive just started 2day lol

• Anonymous commented  · 

How come my baby is not growing and how come I can't buy him more cloths

• Adminanatolyl (Admin, Baby Adopter) commented  · 

Hi Lizzy. Does your baby where clothes and shoes? Do you see any error message? Can you please open a ticket for this issue here?

thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello,

I bought everything. I'm still collecting points, but nowhere to spent it on. When I start the game there is a pop up 'buy clothes' but you can't accualy buy any, whynot?
        Will i have to trow the game away, or will you make it more intresting for the fans?

Kind regards, Lizzy

• Anonymous commented  · 

Meu bebê já estava com 184 dias só que depois de uma atualização ele do nada zerou e voltou com outra carinha e não volta mais o pontos que eu tinha conseguido, pocha já tá um saco não ter o jogo no meu idioma e ainda acontece isso.

• Adminanatolyl (Admin, Baby Adopter) commented  · 

Hello

We're making a big update very soon which would include more interactive and animated care actions. After that we have plans to add more items to buy.

thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base